Form Manager, March 16, 2012
Hun Sen says: I don’t understand why they don’t go to Angkor Wat or Angkor Thom, but come to pay their respects to this thing of mine whenever they come instead. Spray a lot so when they come, it will smell good. [a photo of Hun Sen embracing Thaksin is on the table]
The caption reads: Hun Sen is preparing to welcome Pheu Thai MPs.
[This refers to the influx of Pheu Thai MPs who flock to have meetings with Thaksin when he travels in the region. Here the cartoonist is ridiculing the MPs by saying they are belittling themselves by flocking to conduct political activities in a foreign country and depending on the hospitality of Hun Sen.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies