Form Manager, March 16, 2012
Hun Sen says: I don’t understand why they don’t go to Angkor Wat or Angkor Thom, but come to pay their respects to this thing of mine whenever they come instead. Spray a lot so when they come, it will smell good. [a photo of Hun Sen embracing Thaksin is on the table]
The caption reads: Hun Sen is preparing to welcome Pheu Thai MPs.
[This refers to the influx of Pheu Thai MPs who flock to have meetings with Thaksin when he travels in the region. Here the cartoonist is ridiculing the MPs by saying they are belittling themselves by flocking to conduct political activities in a foreign country and depending on the hospitality of Hun Sen.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets