Form Manager, March 16, 2012
Hun Sen says: I don’t understand why they don’t go to Angkor Wat or Angkor Thom, but come to pay their respects to this thing of mine whenever they come instead. Spray a lot so when they come, it will smell good. [a photo of Hun Sen embracing Thaksin is on the table]
The caption reads: Hun Sen is preparing to welcome Pheu Thai MPs.
[This refers to the influx of Pheu Thai MPs who flock to have meetings with Thaksin when he travels in the region. Here the cartoonist is ridiculing the MPs by saying they are belittling themselves by flocking to conduct political activities in a foreign country and depending on the hospitality of Hun Sen.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous