Chilling Draft – Proposed changes to telecom treaty rattle internet universe – Bangkok Post, November 14, 2012
…Mr Paiboon said Article 6 of the treaty opens an opportunity for the ITRs to impose considerable service fees on a pay-per-click/bit/byte basis for internet service providers, internet users or other entities.
“This could change the existing ‘free use of internet’ concept,” he said.
“It will also definitely obstruct internet innovation and the free flow of e-information while inducing higher costs and expenses for Thai e-entrepreneurs including internet infrastructure establishment…”
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning