“Paradise Bangkok” DJs on Old Thai Folk Going Global – artinfo.com, March 29, 2013
…Two figures are responsible for bringing the khaen (bamboo pipe) driven sounds of luk thung and its jiggier, more dancefloor-friendly cousin molam to a global audience. Crate-diggers Maft Sai and Chris Menist, Thai and British respectively, founded a local night club back in 2009 after a chance meeting in the forgotten record shops of Chinatown’s Saphan Lek area, where stockpiles of old vinyl had been gathering dust for decades…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year