Panel claims red shirt inmates tortured - Bangkok Post, December 7, 2010
...The detainees had little access to relatives or lawyers. At least five uneducated and poor protesters were arrested in Chiang Mai and sentenced to 20 years in prison without access to a proper defence, the NHRC subcommittee said...
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- The Hopewell Project
- Nike Factories In Thailand