Panel claims red shirt inmates tortured - Bangkok Post, December 7, 2010
...The detainees had little access to relatives or lawyers. At least five uneducated and poor protesters were arrested in Chiang Mai and sentenced to 20 years in prison without access to a proper defence, the NHRC subcommittee said...
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Thai girls
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok