Panel claims red shirt inmates tortured - Bangkok Post, December 7, 2010
...The detainees had little access to relatives or lawyers. At least five uneducated and poor protesters were arrested in Chiang Mai and sentenced to 20 years in prison without access to a proper defence, the NHRC subcommittee said...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?