Panel claims red shirt inmates tortured - Bangkok Post, December 7, 2010
...The detainees had little access to relatives or lawyers. At least five uneducated and poor protesters were arrested in Chiang Mai and sentenced to 20 years in prison without access to a proper defence, the NHRC subcommittee said...
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings
- 12 Years Ago: Suvanabhumi Airport Under Construction