Panel claims red shirt inmates tortured - Bangkok Post, December 7, 2010
...The detainees had little access to relatives or lawyers. At least five uneducated and poor protesters were arrested in Chiang Mai and sentenced to 20 years in prison without access to a proper defence, the NHRC subcommittee said...
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin