‘Pakistan more investment-friendly than China, India’ – thenews.com.pk, December 8, 2012
Pakistan offers more investment-friendly polices than China, India, Thailand, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. However, these policies must be implemented in true spirit to attract more foreign direct investment (FDI), said Asif Jooma, president of Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI) in a statement on Friday…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand