‘Pakistan more investment-friendly than China, India’ – thenews.com.pk, December 8, 2012
Pakistan offers more investment-friendly polices than China, India, Thailand, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. However, these policies must be implemented in true spirit to attract more foreign direct investment (FDI), said Asif Jooma, president of Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI) in a statement on Friday…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille