‘Pakistan more investment-friendly than China, India’ – thenews.com.pk, December 8, 2012
Pakistan offers more investment-friendly polices than China, India, Thailand, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. However, these policies must be implemented in true spirit to attract more foreign direct investment (FDI), said Asif Jooma, president of Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI) in a statement on Friday…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit