From ThaiRath, February 16, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: The different pole-harmonics
Left: Take out Abhisit. The word on the shirt: PAD
Right: Release the UDD prisoners.
The word on the hat: UDD
The woman (Thida Thavornset, UDD leader) holds a pamphlet that reads: Bring back justice.
The sign held by the mouse reads: Imprisonment of the UDD without knowing time of release infringes on human rights.
[The meaning here is that both the PAD and the UDD share a common issue--dissatisfaction with the Abhisit government--despite their political differences.]
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Nine Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- William L Monson vs Thaksin
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- “The Da Vinci Code” can be shown uncut
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May