From ThaiRath, February 16, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: The different pole-harmonics
Left: Take out Abhisit. The word on the shirt: PAD
Right: Release the UDD prisoners.
The word on the hat: UDD
The woman (Thida Thavornset, UDD leader) holds a pamphlet that reads: Bring back justice.
The sign held by the mouse reads: Imprisonment of the UDD without knowing time of release infringes on human rights.
[The meaning here is that both the PAD and the UDD share a common issue–dissatisfaction with the Abhisit government–despite their political differences.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey