Over 700 Nigerians are said to be imprisoned illegally by the Thai authorities – allafrica.com, October 3, 2011
…Owali said the name of any person who refuses advances to part with money would be forwarded by the ‘unpatriotic Nigerians’ to the security agencies in Thailand on trumped up charges such as drug trafficking and the person will be promptly arrested and detained…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military