Ousted Thai PM pushed terror law used against him – AP, September 3, 2011
…Former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, under pressure from the Bush administration after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, adopted the Southeast Asian nation’s first counterterrorism legislation by executive decree in 2003…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site