Opposition raises specter of civil war in Thailand - World Politics Review, May 4, 2009
Thailand calls itself the Land of Smiles, and is known for its tropical beaches, beautiful mountains, good food and friendly people. But that may soon change. While the happy-go-lucky image of Thailand may be hard for many to shake, political observers -- and the government -- are beginning to take the possibility of a civil war much more seriously...
Thai leader struggles at the center of a storm - NYT, May 6, 2009
Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva is attempting to stabilize a country that seems to be spinning out of control...
Politically incendiary TV, radio content to be banned - Bangkok Post, May 14, 2009
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies