Bangkok Bombing Dragnet Yields 142 Unrelated Arrests – Khaosod, August 25, 2015
…On Friday, four days after an explosion at the Erawan Shrine killed 20 people, police announced with much fanfare the beginning of “Operation Lock Down the City, Raid the Bandits’ Nests,” with the objective of “X-raying” potential residences that might hold clues leading to the bomber and his possible “network.”
On Sunday, one day before the bombastically named operation ended, a ceremony formally launching its show of force began with a parade of soldiers and police leading out from Royal Plaza in the Dusit district, complete with speeches, mounted cavalry and motorized convoys…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!