Operation Cobra Gold 2012: U.S. Marines Drink Cobra Blood and Eat Deadly Insects at Training Camp in Thailand – ibtimes.com, February 14, 2012
[This is the exact same story that comes out of Cobra Gold every year. This sort of story also features on the front pages of Thai-language newspapers headlines as well.]
…The tough Marines were shown by Thai Navy instructors several survival crafts including techniques of hunting down snakes before being given a chance to eat its entrails. Some photos showed several soldiers devouring scorpions and other deadly insects among other feats of the military program…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?