Operation Cobra Gold 2012: U.S. Marines Drink Cobra Blood and Eat Deadly Insects at Training Camp in Thailand – ibtimes.com, February 14, 2012
[This is the exact same story that comes out of Cobra Gold every year. This sort of story also features on the front pages of Thai-language newspapers headlines as well.]
…The tough Marines were shown by Thai Navy instructors several survival crafts including techniques of hunting down snakes before being given a chance to eat its entrails. Some photos showed several soldiers devouring scorpions and other deadly insects among other feats of the military program…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions