Operation Cobra Gold 2012: U.S. Marines Drink Cobra Blood and Eat Deadly Insects at Training Camp in Thailand – ibtimes.com, February 14, 2012
[This is the exact same story that comes out of Cobra Gold every year. This sort of story also features on the front pages of Thai-language newspapers headlines as well.]
…The tough Marines were shown by Thai Navy instructors several survival crafts including techniques of hunting down snakes before being given a chance to eat its entrails. Some photos showed several soldiers devouring scorpions and other deadly insects among other feats of the military program…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries