From Thairath, September 14, 2011
The cartoon reads: One night during the waning moon night, a year ago in Cambodia
Left panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to spy. [Mark is former PM Abhisit’s nickname. The signs identify the female prisoner as Ratree and the male prisoner as Weera.]
Right panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to negotiate secretly.
[The man on the right is Suthep Thaugsuban. The paper he’s holding reads: Profits. This refers to the allegations that Suthep secretly went to Cambodia to make a deal over offshore drilling rights.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out