From Thairath, September 14, 2011
The cartoon reads: One night during the waning moon night, a year ago in Cambodia
Left panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to spy. [Mark is former PM Abhisit’s nickname. The signs identify the female prisoner as Ratree and the male prisoner as Weera.]
Right panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to negotiate secretly.
[The man on the right is Suthep Thaugsuban. The paper he’s holding reads: Profits. This refers to the allegations that Suthep secretly went to Cambodia to make a deal over offshore drilling rights.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017