From Thairath, September 14, 2011
The cartoon reads: One night during the waning moon night, a year ago in Cambodia
Left panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to spy. [Mark is former PM Abhisit’s nickname. The signs identify the female prisoner as Ratree and the male prisoner as Weera.]
Right panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to negotiate secretly.
[The man on the right is Suthep Thaugsuban. The paper he’s holding reads: Profits. This refers to the allegations that Suthep secretly went to Cambodia to make a deal over offshore drilling rights.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!