From Thairath, September 14, 2011
The cartoon reads: One night during the waning moon night, a year ago in Cambodia
Left panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to spy. [Mark is former PM Abhisit’s nickname. The signs identify the female prisoner as Ratree and the male prisoner as Weera.]
Right panel: Only PM Mark knows he sent me here to negotiate secretly.
[The man on the right is Suthep Thaugsuban. The paper he’s holding reads: Profits. This refers to the allegations that Suthep secretly went to Cambodia to make a deal over offshore drilling rights.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018