From Manager, January 11, 2013
Lion: Don’t bring those without brains… They deserve to die!
Caption: No matter from which angle, its mouth doesn’t look like that of a lion.
[Reference is to the government’s plan to hold a referendum on constitution amendment. The lion is a symbol of the Interior Ministry. The Lion here is meant to be Interior Minister and official leader of the Pheu Thai Party, Jarupong Ruangsuwan. Assigning district chiefs to mobilize people to participate in the referendum, Jarupong guided the district chiefs that they must be careful selecting the target group. The Minister told the chiefs, “don’t bring those who don’t have brains.”]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s First Major Lobbying Effort – USA for Innovation