From Manager, January 11, 2013
Lion: Don’t bring those without brains… They deserve to die!
Caption: No matter from which angle, its mouth doesn’t look like that of a lion.
[Reference is to the government’s plan to hold a referendum on constitution amendment. The lion is a symbol of the Interior Ministry. The Lion here is meant to be Interior Minister and official leader of the Pheu Thai Party, Jarupong Ruangsuwan. Assigning district chiefs to mobilize people to participate in the referendum, Jarupong guided the district chiefs that they must be careful selecting the target group. The Minister told the chiefs, “don’t bring those who don’t have brains.”]
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings
- 12 Years Ago: Suvanabhumi Airport Under Construction
- Nine Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- The 1979 Bangkok Mass Transit Masterplan