From Manager, January 11, 2013
Lion: Don’t bring those without brains… They deserve to die!
Caption: No matter from which angle, its mouth doesn’t look like that of a lion.
[Reference is to the government's plan to hold a referendum on constitution amendment. The lion is a symbol of the Interior Ministry. The Lion here is meant to be Interior Minister and official leader of the Pheu Thai Party, Jarupong Ruangsuwan. Assigning district chiefs to mobilize people to participate in the referendum, Jarupong guided the district chiefs that they must be careful selecting the target group. The Minister told the chiefs, "don't bring those who don't have brains."]
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- The Hopewell Project