From Manager, January 11, 2013
Lion: Don’t bring those without brains… They deserve to die!
Caption: No matter from which angle, its mouth doesn’t look like that of a lion.
[Reference is to the government's plan to hold a referendum on constitution amendment. The lion is a symbol of the Interior Ministry. The Lion here is meant to be Interior Minister and official leader of the Pheu Thai Party, Jarupong Ruangsuwan. Assigning district chiefs to mobilize people to participate in the referendum, Jarupong guided the district chiefs that they must be careful selecting the target group. The Minister told the chiefs, "don't bring those who don't have brains."]
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai girls
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?