From Thairath, April 30, 2014
Cartoon title: Only in Thailand…
From left: Resigned for the sake of democracy [refers to Korean PM Chung Hong-Won who resigned over the ferry tragedy]
Remained in power for the sake of democracy [Referring to the caretaker premier Yingluck Shinawatra who refused to resign despite a number of legal charges against her]
A machine to wash stains off clothes
A machine [ballot box] to whitewash politicians
[This expresses the viewpoint that the Pheu Thai was using its popularity at the ballot box to rewrite laws and grant amnesty to Thaksin.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!