One’s a fake I.C. made in Thailand, one’s real: Can you tell which? – malaysia-chronicle.com, March 18, 2014
…Nirmal Ghosh, Indochina Bureau Chief, picked a Singapore driving licence and a Qatar Airways crew card from a huge album of choices for just 800 baht (SGD $31) each.
In The Straits Times article by Ghosh, it took merely an hour and a half to make those fake IDs. All he needed was a passport photo.
Even his attire was digitally altered — a suit and tie was added to make him look professional in the Qatar Airways crew card…
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying