One year ago: Thaksin’s Songkran message: Let’s forgive and forget
…“In every country plagued by conflicts, people try to avoid inciting hatred using false information. They don’t want the repeat of what happened in Rwanda, when two radio DJs whipped up malice between two tribes. Eventually, genocide led to 800,000 deaths. The DJs were sentenced to life in prison. What they did achieved nothing except mountains of bodies…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?