Three Years Ago: Selling Shin Corp via Ample Rich – The Politics of Tax
…the shares in Shin Corp were firstly transferred from Ample Rich to individuals in Thailand and then from the individuals in Thailand to Temasek Holdings on the Thai Stock Exchange, as follows:
Ample Rich sold 329.2 million shares in Shin Corp to individuals in Thailand at a price of Bt 1 per share.
On the following business day, the individuals in Thailand sold the 329.2 million shares in Shin Corp to Temasek Holdings on the Thailand Stock Exchange at a price of Bt 49.25 per share.
From these transactions, the individuals in Thailand earned capital gains income in the order of Bt 15.8 billion, but did not file any tax returns or pay any tax on the capital gains income…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018