From Thairath, March 21, 2012
Left: The government is warning the public that bleach contained in food can be dangerous to consumers’ health. [bleach, formaldehyde and other preservatives are often used in street vendor food to allow it to keep and be sold after many days]
Middle: It will be called by another name for the convenience of consumers. Man: What’s it being changed to?
Right: It’ll now be called “reconciliation substances.”
[referring to criticism to government plans to amend the constitution to absolve Thaksin (among others) and insisting this will lead to reconciliation]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey