On the edge of extinction, giant ibis discovered in new region of Cambodia – enn.com, December 7, 2011
…The bird was captured by camera trap—an automated camera that uses infrared to snap photos of cryptic wildlife—by the NGO Wildlife Alliance. Listed as Critically Endangered by the IUCN Red List, the species is believed to be down to only around 100 breeding pairs. Most of these live in Cambodia, although a few may survive in Laos and Vietnam…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military