On the edge of extinction, giant ibis discovered in new region of Cambodia – enn.com, December 7, 2011
…The bird was captured by camera trap—an automated camera that uses infrared to snap photos of cryptic wildlife—by the NGO Wildlife Alliance. Listed as Critically Endangered by the IUCN Red List, the species is believed to be down to only around 100 breeding pairs. Most of these live in Cambodia, although a few may survive in Laos and Vietnam…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit