Obama support for Thai leadership – www.smh.com.au, November 19, 2012
…Mr Obama landed in Bangkok on Sunday for a 16-hour visit that will bolster support for Thailand’s Prime Minister, Yingluck Shinawatra, and show opposition groups the US is standing with her government…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example