From Thairath, April 18, 2013
Boy: R.I.P. for the victims.
Girl: Condemn the bombers.
On the road: War with terrorists
Bombing on the left: Boston Marathon, Oklahoma
Bombs on the right: Middle East, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan
Caption: Obama… marathon
[The cartoonist sympathizes with the international pressures U.S. President Obama has to deal with.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out