From Komchadluek, November 14, 2012
Security man to President Obama: Our intelligence shows that Thai people love leaders who are victims of assassination attempts, so we put it in part of our plans for visiting Thailand.
[We think the joke is that the adviser is telling President Obama that it is necessary to come up an assassination plot including the one with RPGs to gain more popularity from Thai people after Thaksin's alleged assassination claim. More about this is here: Classified Info From Thaksin’s Son.]
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Road to Victory is Red