Thai Aristocrat Joins Political Fray, Backing Elections – NYT, January 29, 2014
…Ms. Malinee remains firmly embedded in the aristocracy in some ways. She speaks glowingly about the king, and is a strong supporter of Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn. Her daughter, who works at the company that imports Ferrari cars into Thailand, married into the Bhirombhakdi family, which owns the country’s oldest brewery and has many connections to the palace. One member of the Bhirombhakdi family is a protest leader…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!