From Thai Rath, August 21, 2012
Headline: Nowhere in this world is like Thailand.
The man thinks: Though around a hundred were killed and 2,000 injured in the middle of the capital, still nothing happened.
Sign above the skulls: Ratchaprasong
On the mouse’s sign: Stop the crimes
The mouse man, Pi Nooring: Be indifferent to deaths
The newspaper headlines:
– MP’s son assassinated
– Mechanical studies’ students shoot and kill tech students
– A gunman kills a warden
– Vocational students shoot at their rivals, a bystander killed
– Cut off while driving, got angry, shot and killed
– A student gets jealous, kills his girlfriend
– Drug-addicted teenagers rob and kill a taxi driver
– Husband kills wife
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!