From Thairath, November 19, 2013
Cartoon title: My belonging… nobody can touch (lucky you don’t all die)
On book’s spine: The ’07 constitution
On the cover: Inherit the CNS’s dictatorial power; the bureaucracy CNS’s [the CNS stands for the Council of National Security, the post-coup authority]
On arm of the man: Parliament
Phi Nooring: Bigger than any organizations
Mouse: Don’t want to lose power
[This is criticism of the blocking of the government’s rewrite of the 2007 constitution.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament