From Thairath, September 23, 2015
Caption: Let make our Prime minister smile…!
[Somkid Jatusripituk and PM Prayuth are taking a photo together.]
On the card in the background: “Governmentism not populism.”
Signs on the left from top to below:
Was forced to leave the workplace.
Prices of agricultural products are low.
Rubber prices are too low.
The man beside PM Prayuth holds a sign that says: Cheap rice price.
Signs on the right from left to right:
Boycotts from foreign countries.
Mouse: Happiness has not yet arrived.
Mouse man: People are in sorrow.
[This reflects the pro-Thaksin/Red Shirt attitude to the junta and its new economic ploicy chief Somkid.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!