- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
Not to cancel the emergency decree
From Manager, December 13, 2010
Left: Premier called to order us not to cancel the emergency decree for fear of [possible] mobs!
The other man says: Aww! Mr. Abhisit has just ordered me to cancel it?
The sign on the man's desk reads: Interior Minister
Right: I am talking about the Chief of the Soccer Association
[This joke is based on the similarity in Thai between the words for "Prime Minister" and "President." It refers to recent clashes between opposing groups of football supporters.]