From an image circulated on social media:
At top right: Thais are not your slave. We can stand on our own feet.
Caption: This is our land and we are not the U.S.’s slave.
[The picture shows a reaction of some Thais toward the critical comments of Daniel Russel, the US Assistant Secretary of State, regarding the Thai political situation.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019