From an image circulated on social media:
At top right: Thais are not your slave. We can stand on our own feet.
Caption: This is our land and we are not the U.S.’s slave.
[The picture shows a reaction of some Thais toward the critical comments of Daniel Russel, the US Assistant Secretary of State, regarding the Thai political situation.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear