Norwegian wok: Thai community thrives on ice-cold Spitsbergen – rt.com, October 14, 2011
…“I think Thais and Norwegians have a lot in common. Both peoples are very open and warm-hearted. But Thai women are thought to be more obedient, more accommodating of a man’s needs. I guess that’s why Norwegian men here like to marry Thai girls,” Sompong Haug says…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament