North Korea Plans Huge Center Outside Temples – voanews.com, November 29, 2011
…Plans call for a 70-meter-by-124-meter edifice not far from the entrance to the temples. During their meeting, Sok An told North Korean diplomats that experts from both countries were working on the plans…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament