North Korea Plans Huge Center Outside Temples – voanews.com, November 29, 2011
…Plans call for a 70-meter-by-124-meter edifice not far from the entrance to the temples. During their meeting, Sok An told North Korean diplomats that experts from both countries were working on the plans…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit