North Korea invites Thailand to invest ‘because Thais are trustworthy and don’t interfere in matters that don’t involve them’ – SCMP, August 11, 2015
…A subsidiary of Thai telecommunications company Loxley has been a major investor in North Korea for more than a decade and helped it modernize its communications infrastructure.
Tanasak said Ri told him that the reason they wanted Thai investors is because “Thais are good people, trustworthy,” and don’t get involved with matters that don’t concern them, suggesting that military-ruled Thailand would not criticize North Korea’s politics or human rights record, which is generally ranked by rights advocates as one of the worst in the world…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back