North Korea invites Thailand to invest ‘because Thais are trustworthy and don’t interfere in matters that don’t involve them’ – SCMP, August 11, 2015
…A subsidiary of Thai telecommunications company Loxley has been a major investor in North Korea for more than a decade and helped it modernize its communications infrastructure.
Tanasak said Ri told him that the reason they wanted Thai investors is because “Thais are good people, trustworthy,” and don’t get involved with matters that don’t concern them, suggesting that military-ruled Thailand would not criticize North Korea’s politics or human rights record, which is generally ranked by rights advocates as one of the worst in the world…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals