Land purchase through Thai spouse forbidden: Land Dept - Phuket Gazette, May 27, 2009
Yesterday: International Real Estate For Sale In... Thailand - New York Times, May 26, 2009
The real estate market in Thailand's beach resorts is fed mostly by foreign buyers, who make up more than 90 percent of the market share, according to Frank Khan, the director of Knight Frank Thailand's residential department...
"Own it" - May 8, 2009
Can you really own property on Koh Samui? Interestingly, when one logs on to their website, country of residence must be specified. U.S. residents are told the offer is not available to them, but for U.K. residents no such message pops up.
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context