Land purchase through Thai spouse forbidden: Land Dept - Phuket Gazette, May 27, 2009
Yesterday: International Real Estate For Sale In... Thailand - New York Times, May 26, 2009
The real estate market in Thailand's beach resorts is fed mostly by foreign buyers, who make up more than 90 percent of the market share, according to Frank Khan, the director of Knight Frank Thailand's residential department...
"Own it" - May 8, 2009
Can you really own property on Koh Samui? Interestingly, when one logs on to their website, country of residence must be specified. U.S. residents are told the offer is not available to them, but for U.K. residents no such message pops up.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?