From Komchadluek, February 21, 2014
Yingluck: I would like to announce that the crackdown is in compliance with the international standard and no weapon is used.
[This refers to the attempt by police to take back a protest area at Phan Fah Bridge on Ratchadamnoen Avenue in which four protester and one police officer was killed on February 18. Immediately after this the courts took away the government’s ability to clear the protesters by force.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey