No sprinklers on burned hotel floor – Bangkok Post, March 9, 2012
The banquet room on the fifth floor of the Grand Park Avenue Hotel, where Thursday night’s fatal fire started, had no sprinklers and was probably built in an area planned as a carpark, Deputy Bangkok Governor Thirachon Manomaipibul said on Friday…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget