From Komchadluek, September 10, 2013
MP: Mr. President, I [want to] call for a quorum count.
On the sign: Parliament
[Often, a lack of quorum prevents parliament from convening. This has repeatedly stalled important government efforts to move its legislation along. The Thai media has reported rumors that Thaksin has threatened to sack Pheu Thai MPs who skip parliament meetings and cause a lack of quorum.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way