From Komchadluek, September 10, 2013
MP: Mr. President, I [want to] call for a quorum count.
On the sign: Parliament
[Often, a lack of quorum prevents parliament from convening. This has repeatedly stalled important government efforts to move its legislation along. The Thai media has reported rumors that Thaksin has threatened to sack Pheu Thai MPs who skip parliament meetings and cause a lack of quorum.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees