From Thairath, October 23, 2012
Left: Pa Prem calls for reconciliation from every color to tone down the conflict.
Middle: Many parties start to agree.
Right: By saying that they’ve never seen the ‘men in black.’
['Pa Prem' is Gen. Prem Tinsulanon, Privy Councillor and Statesman. Reference is to the government's supporters, most of whom are Red Shirt leaders and protesters, including Doc. Weng Tojirakarn and Permanent Secretary of the Department of Special Investigation, Tarit Pengdit. Both have been claiming that they never saw any 'men in black' among the Red Shirt protesters during April and May 2010 despite their prominent position guarding the Red Shirt protest leaders.]
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- If you want it back… then take it