From Naewna, January 30, 2019
On the blocked paths: China; Thailand; Cambodia; EU
Sign at bottom center: Welcome to the abyss of hell!
Caption: The only exit that doesn’t need a gold visa.
[The cartoonist references the recent failed attempt of Thaksin to raise the profile of Yingluck by having her appointed chairman of a shipping company in Cambodia. Both China and Cambodia quickly distanced themselves from the appointment and Yingluck was forced to step down. This was thought to indicate how regional nations have grown close to the military regime and expect it to persist after elections.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out