From Naewna, January 30, 2019
On the blocked paths: China; Thailand; Cambodia; EU
Sign at bottom center: Welcome to the abyss of hell!
Caption: The only exit that doesn’t need a gold visa.
[The cartoonist references the recent failed attempt of Thaksin to raise the profile of Yingluck by having her appointed chairman of a shipping company in Cambodia. Both China and Cambodia quickly distanced themselves from the appointment and Yingluck was forced to step down. This was thought to indicate how regional nations have grown close to the military regime and expect it to persist after elections.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey