No details shared by Thailand or Georgia, say cops – indianexpress.com, February 20, 2012
…“Neither we approached them (Georgian or Thai authorities) nor they approached us. We do not know about their line of investigations and ours is an independent probe,” said a senior police officer…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing