The sign reads: Joining forces to make a miracle: stop using cars on September 23, 2012
Gather at Lumpini Park from 08:00-15:00 for various activities.
Experience Ratdamnern Avenue when there is not a single car.
- Bicycle procession formed in the Thai National flag formation
- Bangkok transportation system
- 6 metropolitan cities of bike-lovers
- Free health check-up with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Special prices on bike-related merchandises
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The Hopewell Project