The sign reads: Joining forces to make a miracle: stop using cars on September 23, 2012
Gather at Lumpini Park from 08:00-15:00 for various activities.
Experience Ratdamnern Avenue when there is not a single car.
– Bicycle procession formed in the Thai National flag formation
– Bangkok transportation system
– 6 metropolitan cities of bike-lovers
– Free health check-up with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
– Special prices on bike-related merchandises
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished