No capital controls for Thailand: Finance Minister – CNBC, November 14, 2013
Thailand will not resort to capital controls to stem the outflow of hot money from its economy, even as the prospect of a scale-back in U.S. monetary stimulus looms ever larger, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong told CNBC…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?