No capital controls for Thailand: Finance Minister – CNBC, November 14, 2013
Thailand will not resort to capital controls to stem the outflow of hot money from its economy, even as the prospect of a scale-back in U.S. monetary stimulus looms ever larger, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong told CNBC…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist