From Arun, Matichon, August 16-22, 2019
On the cliff: Coalition government
Top: Sir, can we go to the rest room?
Bottom: No, I don’t allow it.
[Refers to the razor-thin majority of PM Prayuth’s government and the coalition parties during the parliament. This has caused difficulty for the coalition government in voting for its policies in parliament. Recently, the coalition government lost a vote because some of their MPs were not the room, presumably in the bathroom or milling around, during the voting.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey