Nigerian online scammers nabbed – Bangkok Post, January 24, 2013
…The Nigerian men were arrested with approximately 11 million baht in cash in their possession. The DSI reported that at least 400 women all over the world had fallen prey to the fraudsters and about 20 million baht had been scammed from the Thai victims…
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?