Nigerian online scammers nabbed – Bangkok Post, January 24, 2013
…The Nigerian men were arrested with approximately 11 million baht in cash in their possession. The DSI reported that at least 400 women all over the world had fallen prey to the fraudsters and about 20 million baht had been scammed from the Thai victims…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions