New Year's Eve in Bangkok 2004
Celebrations have been canceled because of the tragedy, but above is a photo taken at the stroke of midnight. You can see '2005' on the giant TV screen on the center right of the photo. Below left are people walking along the street and below right is a shot in the opposite direction of the large photo above. The green structures are diverging Skytrain lines.
Also: New Year's Eve 2004 - Bangkok Biz News - "Say goodbye to the cruel monkey year!"
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019