From Matichon, January 1, 2019
Title: Happy New Year ๒๕๖๒ [Thai numbers for this year (Buddhist era year 2562 or 2019).]
On sign held by a pig: This year will have an election
On the side of the table at left: Chinese dinner table
[In the center, the junta led PM Prayuth and other junta members and politicians, such as [from left] Democrat Party’s leader Abhisit, Suthep, (former leader of anti-Yingluck group and now a member of pro-Prayuth party Ruamphalang Prachachartthai Party), Deputy PM Somkid, PM Prayuth, Deputy PM Prawit, Thanathorn (leader of the Future Forward Party) and Sudarat from the Pheu Thai Party.
At left, the table refers to pro-Prayuth party Palang Pracharat Party organizing a Chinese dinner to raise the fund for the election. This led to questions about where funds came from to purchases the expensive spots at the tables.
At top left are the high speed train projects that have been accused of lacking transparency in their implmentation.
At top right is Thaksin and Yingluck, forever circling the country in exile.
At middle right are poor people lining up at an ATM to withdraw free populist handouts from the military junta.
At bottom right are rappers who released an anti-junta rap song that became a sensation.]
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning