New govt may spend two years to reconcile Thailand: Thaksin – The Nation, July 10, 2011
…”It is not necessary that those who were guilty be punished. What is important to the national reconciliation is simply to find out who did wrong and that they accepted the mistakes. I believe Thai society is ready to forgive,” he said.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament