New Genus Of Aquatic Animals Discovered In Thailand’s Songkhla Lake – bernama.com, October 4, 2012
…Dr. Saowapa said that an animal of the genus is about two millimetres long and lives 70 centimetres deep in clay sediment in the lower part of the Songkhla Lake close to its estuary…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting