New Film Explores Cambodia’s Forgotten 1960s Rock Scene – VOA, January 16, 2014
Musicians who survived Cambodia’s murderous Khmer Rouge regime reunited over the weekend, playing onstage again for fans old and new. The open-air concert at Phnom Penh’s Chaktomuk Theater followed a private screening of Don’t Think I’ve Forgotten, a documentary about Cambodia’s rock ‘n’ roll scene from the 1960s…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue