New cases suggest no change in lèse-majesté policy – RSF/IFEX, Spetember 13, 2011
Reporters Without Borders regrets that the new Thai government is betraying the principles it originally affirmed by failing to put an end to misuse of the country’s lèse-majesté laws in order to censor and detain journalists, bloggers and netizens whose articles and posts are the subject of complaints because they are outspoken or raise sensitive issues…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections