Get them and use them while you can (line://shop/detail/1051678). Previously LINE removed “Red Buffalo” stickers (Line Removes Thailand’s ‘Red Buffalo’ Stickers from Global Marketplace) citing the Thai use of the buffalo to denote a stupid person and frequent use of the term to denigrate Thaksin’s Red Shirt supporters.
Ironically, the “red buffalo” insult has been co-opted by some Red Shirts and is now sometimes thought of as an endearing symbol of the rural movement.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter