Get them and use them while you can (line://shop/detail/1051678). Previously LINE removed “Red Buffalo” stickers (Line Removes Thailand’s ‘Red Buffalo’ Stickers from Global Marketplace) citing the Thai use of the buffalo to denote a stupid person and frequent use of the term to denigrate Thaksin’s Red Shirt supporters.
Ironically, the “red buffalo” insult has been co-opted by some Red Shirts and is now sometimes thought of as an endearing symbol of the rural movement.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament