Get them and use them while you can (line://shop/detail/1051678). Previously LINE removed “Red Buffalo” stickers (Line Removes Thailand’s ‘Red Buffalo’ Stickers from Global Marketplace) citing the Thai use of the buffalo to denote a stupid person and frequent use of the term to denigrate Thaksin’s Red Shirt supporters.
Ironically, the “red buffalo” insult has been co-opted by some Red Shirts and is now sometimes thought of as an endearing symbol of the rural movement.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die