Need for prudence in Thailand – The Straits Times, August 25, 2011
…There is the argument that post-coup Thailand must regain the democratic space that it lost, and that this recovery will sustain political stability in the long term. However, the Prime Minister’s self-exiled brother remains a divisive force in Thai politics. Any amendments that clear the way for an amnesty for him and his eventual return may be seen as over-hasty and would go against the spirit of reconciliation that Thailand needs desperately…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous